Share This On:
(St. Lucia News Online) — A mother and her two children are now without a home after a fire destroyed their place of residence in Ciceron, Castries on Thursday morning, May 14.
No one was injured.
The Saint Lucia Fire Service reported that at about 11:35 a.m., personnel at the Castries Fire Station responded to a call at Ciceron.
The information received indicated that a structure was ablaze.
According to the Fire Service, the responding emergency personnel found one wooden dwelling structure — measuring 20×16 feet — fully engulfed in flames.
The fire was extinguished with no damage to other properties, the Fire Service said.
No further details are available.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- BREAKING NEWS: Shooting in Dennery (+videos)