Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Parliamentary Representative and former Minister for Agriculture, Cooperatives and Fisheries Hon. Moses Jn. Baptiste is today representing the Opposition at the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank Growth Dialogue at the Banks headquarters in St. Kitts .
The Growth Dialogue brings both governmental and non- governmental representatives across the currency union to find consensus on priorities and strategies for economic growth in the Eastern Currency Union.
Goals of the Growth Dialogue include; consensus on addressing competitiveness and employment, identifying and prioritizing opportunities for growth, and forging consensus on the key thematic areas of the Growth Dialogue.
According to a statement from the Leader of the Opposition’s Office, this exercise will give Hon. Jn. Baptiste an opportunity to discuss and share his perspectives on areas such as ; Policy and Financial Development , Micro-Small and Medium Enterprise Development , Employment, Social Dimensions of Growth and Access to Finance.
Hon Moses Jn. Baptiste is expected to share the outcomes of the ECCB Growth Dialogue with his Parliamentary colleagues on his return.
More Finance/Business Stories
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020
- New Year’s Message from the President of CSA – Cyprian Montrope January 14, 2020
- Signing ceremonies for two Grassroots Projects in Saint Lucia January 14, 2020
- Gov’t announces goodwill and brand ambassadors January 13, 2020