Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – As students islandwide approach the beginning of a new school year, Morne Stars Athletics Club is getting set to commence training for the 2018-2019 local and international athletics season.
The island’s talented young sports personalities are preparing to take on the world in the 2019 track and field season, and as training is getting underway for the new year, one of the nation’s top clubs is beginning to raise funds to help its junior and senior members.
Get your tickets TODAY for the Morne Stars Athletics Club fundraising barbecue and dance, THIS Saturday, September 1st at Flow Corinth. Message us for details or to purchase tickets. Support our young athletes.
Founded in 1997, we are an organisation engaged in track and field and road running and are four-time National Club Relays champions.
More Sports Stories
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucian basketballer goes pro October 18, 2019
- Sea Jays emerge victorius at Capri-Sun Short Course Nationals October 18, 2019
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019
- El Salvador beat Saint Lucia in Concacaf Nations League action October 15, 2019
- SLHTA to welcome home Saint Lucia’s gold medallist Levern Spencer October 14, 2019