Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The winners in the Guinness Under The Crown promotion have been piling up over the past few weeks as eager customers look under the crown of their favourite brew to reveal their winnings.
The prizes for the promotion, which was launched on February 8th and continues until March 31st, includes $100 Fuel Vouchers, Smart Phones from DIGICEL, Apple Ipods, $250 Grocery Vouchers, LED Smart TVs and lots of Guinness merchandise.
Of course the grand prize of the Under the Crown Promotion is a Yamaha FZ6R motorcycle, which has been getting lots of attention on the several road shows held around the island.
Persons can qualify to win the motorcycle by collecting six Guinness crowns with the motorbike symbol and filling out an entry form which can be dropped off in specially marked boxes.
The latest winners in this mammoth promotion are Guinness loyalists Tasha Wilson of Ti Rocher, Micoud, who could hardly contain her excitement when she won a Vizio Smart LED TV! Nicky Hippolyte of Anse La Raye was a cash winner while Mr. Asha George of Laborie and Mr. Patrick Modeste will be on the move with his fuel voucher.
“The great thing about this promotion is anyone can become a winner,” said Guinness Brand Manager Sylvester Henry. “Every week we see more
and more people winning the prizes and even more entering the final draw for the coveted motorcycle. As we are nearing the final week of the promotion there is still more to be won and more customers to reward for their loyalty to our brand.”
This weekend the Guinness Rev Up roadshow where the Yamaha will be on display, will move to the Whispers Car Park in Soufriere on Saturday March 21 from 5pm. Patrons to the event will also get chances to win Guinness prizes!
More Entertainment Stories
- Lawyer for Jamaican artiste Popcaan rejects claims he was found with gun February 20, 2020
- AJ celebrates 758 Independence February 18, 2020
- Teddyson John and the TJ Project start it for Kes Tuesday on the Rocks February 17, 2020
- Machel marries today February 14, 2020
- Saveion selected to write official Independence 41 theme song February 13, 2020
- Saint Lucian goes to calypso finals in Dominica February 11, 2020
- OECS Music Talk held in Montserrat February 11, 2020