Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) — Wild scenes of excitement erupted in downtown Kingston yesterday afternoon when what appeared to be genuine $1,000 bills were seen being thrown from a motor car driving on King Street.
Naturally, pedestrians travelling along the normally busy road scampered to collect the money as speculation was rife as to who was acting as a modern-day Robin Hood.
One story, that the benefactor was a dancehall artiste who was filming a video, could not be confirmed by the Jamaica Observer.
More Jamaica News Stories
- Jamaica: Woman goes blind after hospital visit for neck pain November 18, 2019
- Jamaica: Teen breaks neck while running away from shooting at party November 18, 2019
- Jamaican music featured on HBO’s Watchmen November 18, 2019
- Jamaican MPs want their salaries increased November 18, 2019
- Jamaican mom grieves son’s murder as they were preparing for church November 18, 2019
- Jamaican actor sets sights on Nollywood November 18, 2019
- US presses Jamaica to plug gun pipeline November 18, 2019