Share This On:
Police are investigating the death of a senior citizen who was found hanging in Monchy, Gros Islet on Sunday afternoon (July 14).
The deceased, identified as 65-year-old Serge Herman of Stony Hill, Monchy, was found hanging from the ceiling of his house shortly after 4 p.m., police said.
An electrical cord was found around his neck, police said.
Police are treating the case as a suspected suicide.
No additional information was available.
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020 9:37 AM
- Castries Mayor meets LGBTQ representatives January 27, 2020 9:17 AM
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020 6:04 PM
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM