Share This On:
Minister for Commerce, Business Development, Investment and Consumer Affairs, Hon. Emma Hippolyte and Minister for Agriculture, Food Production, Fisheries and Rural Development, Hon. Moses Jn. Baptiste will represent Saint Lucia at a sitting of the OECS Assembly scheduled for Tuesday, March 26, 2013 in St. John’s, Antigua.
In preparation for tomorrow’s sitting, the ministers are required to attend a seminar on Monday, March 25, 2013, to discuss the Rules of Procedure for the Assembly and aspects of the Revised Treaty of Basseterre that support the work of the Assembly.
During the first working session of the Assembly on Tuesday, members will discuss a motion on “The Challenges to the Free Movement of Persons within the OECS Economic Union” and amendments to the Civil Aviation Act.
Ministers Hippolyte and Jn. Baptiste are expected back in Saint Lucia on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
More Politics Stories
- Mayaro mayor concludes Saint Lucia visit November 18, 2019
- US, Taiwan delegates visit Saint Lucia November 7, 2019
- UWP “saddened” by shooting of “loyal member” November 4, 2019
- SLP still wants to know: ‘Who is really paying for the horses?’ October 22, 2019
- ‘Questionable’ UWP gov’t transactions will be investigated: Pierre October 15, 2019