Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Honourable Minister of Tourism, Dominic Fedee, will host a press conference to discuss major updates within the industry.
The conference will be held on Monday, February 17, from 9 to 9:45 a.m., at the Office of the Prime Minister.
Main agenda items include added airlift to the destination in 2020 / 2021, and recent accolades. The forum will also open up to questions from the press, however the conference will end at the scheduled time to allow the Minister to attend a scheduled cabinet session.
More Tourism Stories
- Government launches TSA February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucia welcomes Run for Fun Cruise February 20, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020