Share This On:
(ANTIGUA NEWS ROOM) — Former World Heavyweight Boxer Mike Tyson has told the government that he wants to expand his cannabis business to Antigua.
The Tyson Farm has an interest in establishing a Cannabis Farm in Antigua under the Cannabis Act, and to produce medical cannabis products for sale.
The government says Mr. Tyson may make a trip to Antigua in two weeks in order to solidify a Memorandum of Agreement.
He owns Tyson Holistic Holdings, which he created in 2016. It sells marijuana strains, edibles and merchandise.
More Antigua and Barbuda News Stories
- Antigua and Barbuda shuts down border with China due to coronavirus January 31, 2020
- Antigua: 241 new CIP citizens in the first half of 2019 December 31, 2019
- Antigua Senate gives green light to amend marriage legislation December 19, 2019
- Mike Tyson announces plans to bring marijuana empire to the Caribbean September 29, 2019
- Mike Tyson explores business ventures in Antigua and Barbuda September 22, 2019