Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The St. Lucia Youth Business Trust in conjunction in conjunction with the Micoud North Constituency Council is offering to young entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs of Micoud and environs a “Microsoft Boot-Camp.”
The objective of this workshop is to encourage and motivate the youth to be more self-reliant and assist them in understanding how the various aspects of Microsoft software can be used in their professional and everyday life, from writing a business plan in “Word” preparing for a presentation in “PowerPoint” or record keeping in “Excel”. These are all tools the youth need to be versed in when trying to establish their own business.
The workshop will be facilitated by Mr. Hughan Smith, an instructor and author, with extensive experience and an excellent track record in the business community as a trainer.
The workshop will be held on Friday 26th June, 2015 from 9:00a.m. To 3:00p.m at the Micoud Multi-Purpose Centre.
Please contact the St. Lucia Youth Business Trust for further information at 758-452-3165 or email or [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020