Share This On:
Saint Lucia was slaughtered 52-13 on Friday afternoon by Trinidad and Tobago Club Elbasan in the opening matches of the Male Regional Netball Championship sin Grenada.
In another game, St. Vincent and the Grenadines defeated Tobago 58-37.
The event is being hosted by the Grenada Netball Association at the Tanteen Stadium in Grenada — from Sept. 20-24.
The teams participating in the event are Antigua, Grenada and an added local team, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Representing Saint Lucia are Darrion Roberts, Jerry Charles, Durocher Antoine, Rydell Baptiste, Afernee Berbettoe Ferdinand, Neighman Leroy Lascaris, Augustin Faulkner, and Miguel Clairmont. Accompanying the team are Shem Maxwell (coach), Sanya Antoine (manager), and Wayne Bentie (umpire).
Saint Lucia is scheduled to play several matches this weekend.
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM
- St Lucia extends travel restrictions on travellers February 25, 2020 1:17 PM
- Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia collaborate on agriculture education February 25, 2020 12:32 PM
- Chinese national coronavirus test negative – Ministry of Health February 25, 2020 10:02 AM
- ICT equipment distributed to six schools under Taiwan-Saint Lucia “ICT in Education” Project February 25, 2020 9:01 AM
- Prime Minister issues stirring call to action in Independence Address 2020 February 25, 2020 8:51 AM
- Coronavirus: World should prepare for pandemic, says WHO February 24, 2020 3:34 PM