Share This On:
Richard Brown, 50, and Dorbon Davis, 52, were both arrested at Gatwick Airport in November 2015 after Brown had flown in from St Lucia.
Border Force officers discovered 2.5 kilos of cocaine in a hidden compartment in his suitcase. National Crime Agency investigators arrested Davis as he waited to collect him on the airport concourse.
Davis initially denied knowing Brown but CCTV footage showed he had dropped him off at Gatwick on the outward leg of his trip.
Evidence from a SIM card proved he had been in contact with Richard Brown and a third man, Alistair Brown, who had driven down to Gatwick with Davis and was also at the airport on the day Richard Brown’s flight arrived.
More International News Stories
- India builds wall along slum ahead of Trump visit February 20, 2020
- Texas-based company has reportedly created a coronavirus vaccine February 20, 2020
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020
- Virus infects more than 1,700 health workers in China, 6 die February 14, 2020
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020
- UN: Congo’s ebola outbreak slows but still global emergency February 13, 2020
- Fall in new cases raises hope in virus outbreak in China February 13, 2020
- Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization February 12, 2020