Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Co-operatives and Friendly societies is inviting all Friendly Societies to an important meeting on December 4, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the status of Friendly Societies on the island.
The meeting will be held at the Orchid Garden Center in Union on December 4, 2019.
More Finance/Business Stories
- CSA Executive Council elections – Deadline for nominations February 26, 2020
- Dream to Reality Course 2020 pilot February 25, 2020
- Squeeze Cash to offer Caribbean new multi-currency feature February 25, 2020
- Resilient FICS celebrates staff February 24, 2020
- Proposed sale of Canadian Banks in the Caribbean under review February 24, 2020
- St. Lucian female chocolate maker recognized internationally February 24, 2020
- Another year of Campari Carnival for the region February 24, 2020