Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Co-operatives and Friendly societies is inviting all Friendly Societies to an important meeting on December 4, 2019 at 9:30 a.m. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the status of Friendly Societies on the island.
The meeting will be held at the Orchid Garden Center in Union on December 4, 2019.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020