Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Mayor of Naxos, Mr. Ioannis Margaritis, who paid a private visit to the island over the weekend had dinner with the Mayor of Castries, His Worship Peterson D. Francis on Friday evening.
Mr. Ioannis Margaritis is also the Vice Governor of the South Aegean Region in Greece.
The Dinner was hosted at the Grill Restaurant at the Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina.
During the dinner meeting, comparisons of each island’s management style were made along with talks pertaining to relations of cooperation and prospects of enhancing them in various fields along with a number of topics of common interest, especially in the political, economic, tourism and cultural levels and developing them to open wider horizons of ties in the future.
The dinner was also attended by Capella’s General Manager Mr. Daniel Canas and Office of the Mayor’s Communications Manager Jason Hullingseed.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM