Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Mayor of Naxos, Mr. Ioannis Margaritis, who paid a private visit to the island over the weekend had dinner with the Mayor of Castries, His Worship Peterson D. Francis on Friday evening.
Mr. Ioannis Margaritis is also the Vice Governor of the South Aegean Region in Greece.
The Dinner was hosted at the Grill Restaurant at the Capella Marigot Bay Resort and Marina.
During the dinner meeting, comparisons of each island’s management style were made along with talks pertaining to relations of cooperation and prospects of enhancing them in various fields along with a number of topics of common interest, especially in the political, economic, tourism and cultural levels and developing them to open wider horizons of ties in the future.
The dinner was also attended by Capella’s General Manager Mr. Daniel Canas and Office of the Mayor’s Communications Manager Jason Hullingseed.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff