Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Saturday, April 27, 2019, Reuben Ismael, a 19-year-old resident of Marchand, was formally arrested and charged for causing the death of Joseph Stanislaus Pistol.
Joseph Stanislaus Pistol was fatally shot at Cedars, Castries, on March 13, 2019.
Reuben Ismael was escorted to the First District Court where he was remanded in custody.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- UPDATE: Vieux Fort construction worker killed in freak accident identified