Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Thursday, September 20, 2018, about 5:20 a.m. officers responded to a shooting at Marchand, Castries. On arrival, the body of Hardy John was discovered at the Marchand Boulevard.
Hardy John, a thirty nine (39) year old resident of Marchand, who allegedly sustained one gunshot wound about the head, was pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date. Investigations are ongoing in this matter.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the nearest police station, or the Major Crime Unit at 4563754.
- PM Chastanet, Pacific Islands explore development of SIDS resilience facility October 21, 2019 11:09 PM
- US hospital ship to offer free medical services in Jamaica October 21, 2019 10:55 PM
- Trinidad: Lawsuit filed against Facebook user who named man a “bandit” October 21, 2019 9:29 PM
- New tourist attraction ‘Glittering Sands’ opens in Anse-la-Raye October 21, 2019 9:20 PM
- Saint Lucia-born student wins regional essay writing competition October 21, 2019 8:10 PM
- Castries man injured in Marisule motorcycle accident October 21, 2019 6:37 PM
- Reela wins 3rd leg of Community 7s rugby tournament in Desruisseaux October 21, 2019 2:59 PM
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia gov’t denies buying horses or funding racetrack October 21, 2019 2:38 PM
- Three injured in Bexon accident October 21, 2019 2:10 PM