Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — On Thursday, September 20, 2018, about 5:20 a.m. officers responded to a shooting at Marchand, Castries. On arrival, the body of Hardy John was discovered at the Marchand Boulevard.
Hardy John, a thirty nine (39) year old resident of Marchand, who allegedly sustained one gunshot wound about the head, was pronounced dead on the scene by a medical practitioner.
A post mortem examination is scheduled for a subsequent date. Investigations are ongoing in this matter.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the nearest police station, or the Major Crime Unit at 4563754.
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM