Marc resident died after consuming toxic substance

2
Marc resident died after consuming toxic substance

A post mortem has revealed the cause of death of a middle-aged man from Marc, Bexon, according to law enforcement sources.

Herbert Weeks, 54, was found by a family member unresponsive on a bed at his residence on the evening of November 1, 2017.

The authorities said they were told that the deceased committed suicide by drinking the weed killer gramoxone.

A post mortem conducted this week confirmed that Weeks died as a result of pulmonary oedema secondary to ingestion of a toxic substance.

(2)(0)

No posts to display

2 COMMENTS

  1. New Testament Verse of the Day:

    These were his instructions to them: "The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields."
    – Luke 10: 2

    (0)(0)

  2. it's your life good for you. No sympathy from me.. You can't give life but you taking it obviously he don't know the value of life. Everyday above ground is good day. Everyday you can see sunshine is a good day. Why is gramoxone still available and so easily obtainable in St lucia ?? It's ban in most countries.

    (1)(2)

Comments are closed.