Share This On:
I asked her to break up on many occasions but she refuses to leave.
I met this gorgeous girl where am working. It started as a fling but now it’s getting serious. When I told her I have a son, she looked disappointed. Now I don’t know how to tell her am having another child.
Willie should I tell her and how should I say it? Next question, am I being bad because am getting serious with someone else?
Dear Sir: I swear if you were close to me I would paste my belt on your back. Are you serious? You’re dumping your pregnant girlfriend for another woman? She hasn’t even given birth yet. That’s evil.
How would you feel if she dumped you for another man?
Anyway, you said your feelings are no longer there for your girlfriend, but bro the grass is not always greener on the side so please think about your actions carefully.
I believe you should also remain honest with this new “crush”. Also bear in mind, most coworker-relationships end in disaster.
And yes, you’re being bad for planning to dump your girlfriend in her state.
Email letters to [email protected] Letters are strictly confidential and total privacy maintained. Also see disclaimer below.
Dear Willie is published every Monday, Wednesday and Friday exclusively on this site. The responses by this column are the opinion of the author of Dear Willie and are not to be thought of as counseling or advice. The opinion is based on limited information provided by the user. By requesting a response, the user agrees that both Dr. Willie and Andrews Media Services Corp/St. Lucia News Online are not to be held liable for any damages to the user or any third party associated with the user.
- 6 a.m. June 5, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- Integrity Commission extends declaration filing deadline to June 30
- Defensive driving classes now online — SALCC South Campus
- Training for Saint Lucia government employees
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism