Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – Reports have been coming in to OBSERVER ONLINE that a man said to be in his early 20’s was stabbed and killed by a young woman in the Gregory Park/Caymanas area of St Catherine.
One caller to OBSERVER ONLINE said that the man killed was in the process of washing his clothes when a dispute started with the woman and her male friend who both live in the same yard over the use of the clothes line in the same yard.
It was during this clothes line dispute, the caller said, that the woman pulled a knife and stabbed the man who was washing his clothes.
The man who was stabbed was rushed to hospital where he was officially pronounced dead.
When contacted the police confirmed the incident without giving and details.
More Caribbean Stories
- Trinidad: Husband ready to flee country, after wife and son killed November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: ‘Snake boy’ assures he knows how to handle reptiles November 22, 2019
- Caribbean Development Bank continues to support regional entrepreneurs November 21, 2019
- US Congress Roundtable on de-risking in the Caribbean hailed a success November 21, 2019
- 42,000 guns, T&T a war zone, says Senator November 21, 2019
- OECS Chairman extends congratulations to new Premier of Montserrat November 21, 2019