Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) – Reports have been coming in to OBSERVER ONLINE that a man said to be in his early 20’s was stabbed and killed by a young woman in the Gregory Park/Caymanas area of St Catherine.
One caller to OBSERVER ONLINE said that the man killed was in the process of washing his clothes when a dispute started with the woman and her male friend who both live in the same yard over the use of the clothes line in the same yard.
It was during this clothes line dispute, the caller said, that the woman pulled a knife and stabbed the man who was washing his clothes.
The man who was stabbed was rushed to hospital where he was officially pronounced dead.
When contacted the police confirmed the incident without giving and details.
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend
- Dominica records two more COVID-19 cases
- Trinidad: PM Rowley denies inviting Fuad Abu Bakr to join PNM
- Trinidad businesswoman missing
- Many Jamaicans worried as they returned to work Monday
- Jamaica road fatalities down 20% — 159 deaths to date
- Trinidad: One in five vehicles uninsured
- Trinidad resumes almost all economic activity