Share This On:
Police have identified the latest homicide victim as 34-year-old Curtis Christopher.
Christopher was reportedly to shot to death in Morne Du Don when he was on his way to buy bread around 6 a.m. Thursday.
Residents told St. Lucia News Online that they heard at least five gunshots and Christopher’s body was reportedly found shortly after.
Christopher, who worked at a restaurant in Castries, is the second shooting victim this week.
Shortly after midnight on Tuesday, police reported that a 45-year-old man identified as Earl Emmanuel was shot in a house in Pavee, Castries. He sustained gunshot wounds to his buttocks and abdomen, and later succumbed to his injuries.
Emmanuel had recently returned to Saint Lucia after living in Martinique for a number of years, according to reports.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM