Share This On:
A 28-year-old man was hospitalised as a result of a motor vehicle accident that occurred in Morne Du Don, Castries on Friday, November 1, 2019, according to an emergency official.
The injured man has been identified as Neil Polius, a resident of Morne Du Don.
Reports are that Polius sustained head injuries during a crash involving a minibus and motorbike.
The accident occurred around 8:46 a.m.
He was transported to Victoria Hospital by ambulance.
His current medical status is not known.
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM
- Prime Minister assures former Majestic Industries workers that their request will be granted December 9, 2019 3:28 PM
- Cellma training at OKEU December 9, 2019 12:44 PM
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019 9:30 AM
- DLP sweeps general election in Dominica December 6, 2019 9:12 PM
- Hallucine leads the ARC fleet into Saint Lucia December 6, 2019 3:56 PM