Share This On:
A 28-year-old man was hospitalised as a result of a motor vehicle accident that occurred in Morne Du Don, Castries on Friday, November 1, 2019, according to an emergency official.
The injured man has been identified as Neil Polius, a resident of Morne Du Don.
Reports are that Polius sustained head injuries during a crash involving a minibus and motorbike.
The accident occurred around 8:46 a.m.
He was transported to Victoria Hospital by ambulance.
His current medical status is not known.
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM