Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – This is a bit nuts.
A Ukraine man awoke to find that his wife had placed a metal “chastity” nut on his penis while he slept to stop him from having affairs, requiring him to get it removed with a saw.
The unnamed man, who is in his 40s, first knew something was awry when he awoke in pain and spied the improvised abstinence device constricting his member, causing it to swell, reports konkurent.in.ua. The metal nut had been placed there by his wife after she found out he allegedly had a habit of sleeping around.
Suffice it to say, the unorthodox deterrent kicked off a harrowing saga.
The man was taken to a hospital in the southern city of Zaporizhia, but it didn’t possess the proper tools to deal with his condition. They enlisted a local “Cobra” rescue crew to cut the choker off the anesthetized patient with a bandsaw, as seen in a shocking video by the Ukraine news service NTN TV. The not-so-delicate procedure got so intense that it caused sparks to fly, forcing the specialist surgeons to pour water on the patient’s groin to cool him down.
Fortunately, the operation was a success. Rescuer Eduard Nekhoroshev said that they “saved the man’s penis,” and he is recovering in the hospital, according to Metro UK.
The unfaithful husband is expected to regain full function of his organ, but he is also thinking of getting a divorce.
This isn’t the first time the rescue team has been called in to perform such a nutty procedure.
“We often face similar incidents and are quite trained in removing rings, handcuffs and other objects off people’s bodies,” says Nekhoroshev.
More International News Stories
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020
- Virus infects more than 1,700 health workers in China, 6 die February 14, 2020
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020
- UN: Congo’s ebola outbreak slows but still global emergency February 13, 2020
- Fall in new cases raises hope in virus outbreak in China February 13, 2020
- Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization February 12, 2020
- Pope rejects a proposal to allow married priests in the Amazon February 12, 2020