Share This On:
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Mar. 10, CMC – The police have held a 26-year-old man after he robbed two Jamaican nationals in the town of Arima, to the east of here.
The police report that late Friday, the Jamaicans — a man and a woman — were standing at a bus terminal in Arima when they were approached two armed men.
The Jamaicans were robbed of their immigration documents, cell phones, cash and jewelry.
The suspects then escaped.
The victims notified the police who stopped and searched the suspecy who was seen walking in Arima.
Most of the stolen items were in his possession.
He was then taken into police custody.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad: Investigation continues into church fashion show scandal November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: Marijuana decriminalisation bill for Parliament today November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: Clean slate for previous marijuana convictions, charges November 22, 2019
- Trinidad motorists discover murdered man November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: Matelot’s beloved community activist murdered November 22, 2019
- Mother, son shot dead in Trinidad November 22, 2019
- Death at a wake in Trinidad November 22, 2019
- Custom plates for Trinidad & Tobago in January November 22, 2019