Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – On Sunday, December 24, 2017, about 3:00 p.m. officers attached to the Babonneau Police Station, responded to a report of Grievous Harm at La Guerre, Babonneau.
Mogaby Doxilie of La Guerre, Babonneau, sustained wounds to his right arm and also chest area, as a result of chopping incident. He is presently admitted at Victoria Hospital, in a stable condition.
Investigations are ongoing in this matter.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools