Share This On:
(SNO) – A young male who was arrested in Gros Islet on the morning of Emancipation Day, August 1, 2018 for possession of ammunition has since been granted bail, according to law enforcement sources.
The man was reportedly caught with six rounds of 9mm ammunition and taken to the Rodney Bay Police Station.
The arrest occurred after a shooting incident that left one male dead and two others injured. It is hasn’t been confirmed if this arrest was linked to the shooting.
The man was granted $3,000 bail.
No additional information was available.
More Crime/Police Stories
- Woman in viral beating video gets $1,000 bail December 3, 2019
- Woman in viral video beating for shoes charged November 30, 2019
- Bruceville man shot dead November 30, 2019
- Homicide in Odsan November 28, 2019
- Relatives of missing Vieux Fort man appeal for assistance November 27, 2019
- PM Chastanet takes aim at crime November 27, 2019
- Castries Mayor wants citizens to exercise their powers of arrest November 25, 2019
- Vehicle stolen from parking lot behind CDC November 20, 2019
- Medicolegal and Forensic Symposium held in Saint Lucia November 19, 2019