Share This On:
(CMC) – Sections of the Corporate Area and the eastern parish of Portland were rocked by a magnitude 3.2 earthquake on Sunday afternoon.
The Earthquake Unit at the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus said the epicenter of the earthquake was recorded near the Blue Mountain peak at 4:50 pm (local time)
There are no reports of injuries or damages.
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM
- Barbados hit by two days of power outages November 20, 2019 1:31 AM
- National Students’ Council elects new executive November 20, 2019 1:14 AM