Share This On:
Lyndon Cooper was re-elected president of the Saint Lucia Football Association Inc. at the organisation’s 32nd Ordinary Congress held on Saturday, May 4 at the Bay Gardens Hotel.
Joining Cooper for the next four years are Boniface Stephen Regis, who was elected first vice president; Mary Campbell, second vice president; Emmanuel Bellas, vice president (southern zone); Kendal Emmanuel, vice president (eastern zone); Alvin Francis, vice president (western zone), and Charde Desir, vice president (northern zone).
According to a press release, President Cooper “expressed his gratitude to the 18-member leagues that were present and pledged his and his executives continued dedication and support” to develop football.
“He also praised FIFA, the CFU and CONCACAF for their unflagging support and partnership in the last four years and also pledged to continue the existing partnerships,” the release stated.
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019 11:55 AM
- Guy Joseph shoots down reports of complete St. Jude Hospital demolition November 18, 2019 10:26 AM
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019 12:16 AM
- Saint Lucia gov’t launches programme to boost local production of 7 key fruits, vegetables November 17, 2019 9:50 PM
- Fuel prices change November 17, 2019 7:00 PM
- Kindergarten registration takes on a new approach November 17, 2019 12:51 PM
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM