Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The St. Lucia Electricity Services Limited (LUCELEC) office at Sans Souci closed on Monday, January 27, 2020 for urgent maintenance.
The work is expected to span the remainder of this week.
LUCELEC apologies to its customers for the closure and reminds them of the several other options available to ensure they are not unduly inconvenienced.
Customers can make bill payments at Sure Pay outlets or via the financial institutions that offer that service. Customers may use LUCELEC’s automated service to get their latest bill balance by dialling 457-4433 or use LUCELEC’s free MyAccount online service at “myaccount.lucelec.com” for bill balances, more detailed account information and to pay their bills through their banks.
The Company’s Customer Service office in Rodney Bay is available to serve the public with the full suite of services including bill queries and new connection requests. LUCELEC’s Cantonement Office is available for new service connections, requested disconnections, cheque disbursement and other general services. There will be no payment transactions at the Cantonement Office.
LUCELEC regrets the inconvenience to its customers and thanks them for their understanding. The Company will advise its customers when the Sans Souci office will be reopened for business.
- Items found in sea as Dominica plane crash rescue mission continues February 17, 2020 10:37 AM
- BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: Reports of plane crash in Dominica February 16, 2020 8:28 PM
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020 12:50 PM
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020 11:42 AM
- Educators trained in using library books to bring classroom lessons to life February 14, 2020 9:39 AM
- Beware fake news and myths about coronavirus, warns tourism health specialists February 13, 2020 12:17 PM
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020 11:36 AM
- Concern over meat and fish imports from China February 13, 2020 10:36 AM