Share This On:
(SNO) — The prices of LPG cylinders will be going up in Saint Lucia effective Monday, November 19, 2018.
A statement from the Department of Commerce, International Trade, Investment, Enterprise Development and Consumer Affairs, the price changes were done to keep with with changes in international oil prices and government’s application of the modified market pass-through petroleum pricing mechanism.
However, according to the statement, the prices for kerosene, gasoline and diesel remain unchanged.
The new prices for LPG are as follows
-20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) increased from $32.69 to $33.12 per cylinder
-22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) increased from $36.24 to $36.71 per cylinder
-100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) increased from $203.89 to $206.01 per cylinder
Unchanged prices are as follows:
-Kerosene remains unchanged at $2.05 per litre or $9.31 per gallon
-Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
-Diesel remains unchanged at $3.07 per litre or $13.95 per gallon
The public is informed that the retail prices of fuel products will be next adjusted on Monday, December 10, 2018.
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM