Share This On:
Some three months into his new one-year contract, Town Clerk of the Castries City Council (CCC) Louis Fernand, has parted ways with the organisation he served for close to 7 years.
Reports are that Fernand officially left the CCC on Monday, December 19, 2016.
However, the details regarding his departure is still unclear.
He previously served as operations manager, deputy town clerk and councilor at the CCC.
Fernand’s contract was renewed for 12 months, when City Mayor Peterson Francis was appointed.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff