Share This On:
Some three months into his new one-year contract, Town Clerk of the Castries City Council (CCC) Louis Fernand, has parted ways with the organisation he served for close to 7 years.
Reports are that Fernand officially left the CCC on Monday, December 19, 2016.
However, the details regarding his departure is still unclear.
He previously served as operations manager, deputy town clerk and councilor at the CCC.
Fernand’s contract was renewed for 12 months, when City Mayor Peterson Francis was appointed.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM