Share This On:
Rene Felix turned up at the St. Lucia National Lottery office in Gablewoods Mall, Sunny Acres with his winning ticket this morning.
His check of ECD$355,000 – one of the largest jackpot prizes in recent times – will be presented in a few days. The Super draw took place Tuesday night, Jan. 14.
More details about the winner and the draw will be disclosed during the presentation ceremony at a date to be announced.
About Super 6
This game is played among the Windward Islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Grenada, Dominica and St. Lucia.
Players of those islands all compete for the attractive jackpot which this game carries. The Super 6 game was introduced to the public on December 12, 2005, replacing the multi-jurisdictional game known as WinLotto.
The WinLotto game carried a starting jackpot of EC 100,000 where players choose six numbers between one and 34, which changed the lives of many throughout the Windward Islands.
Super 6, on the other hand, carries a starting jackpot of EC$200,000, where players only have to choose six numbers between one and 28, therefore giving players of the Windward Islands bigger jackpots and more chances to win.
The Super 6 game is played twice a week, every Tuesday and Friday. This draw can be viewed at 10 p.m. on HTS television.
Each ticket costs $3. Rules and conditions are printed at the back of each ticket.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019
- Sandals Resorts International sweeps 2019 World Travel Awards December 4, 2019
- Land Registry to receive upgraded system for records management December 3, 2019
- Meeting of Friendly Societies December 3, 2019
- International acclaim for Caribbean banks December 3, 2019