Share This On:
Lottery agents were treated to food, music and drinks as the St. Lucia National Lottery (SNL) hosted its second annual agent appreciation event on Sunday.
All agents islandwide were feted at the Bay Gardens Resort, under the theme “Growing Together”.
Agents were rewarded for their performance in sales and other categories and were encouraged to stay motivated.
Larry Andrew, chairman of the National Lotteries Authority, spoke to the group about the importance of sustaining and strengthening the already solid foundation they share with the SNL.
The St. Lucia National Lottery currently boasts 88 active terminal-based agents and 25 instant ticket-only agents islandwide.
Every month it distributes almost a million dollars in winnings, with the most recent jackpot winner receiving $89,007 from taking a lucky chance on Power Play.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019