Share This On:
NCA President Kingsley St. Hill said his organization has finally obtained full membership of Consumer International (CI) after its third application for membership.
St. Hill said CI is expected to strengthen the functions of the local consumer watch group.
Meanwhile, the NCA president continues to lament the failure of successive governments to enact the consumer rights bill that continues to remain in draft form.
He notes that the NCA looks forward to using its new backing to press for the enactment of legislation that will protect consumers.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Henley & Partners discusses Sovereign Equity at Davos January 24, 2020
- SLBWA holds inaugural evening of appreciation January 24, 2020
- Saint Lucia National Trade Facilitation Roadmap January 23, 2020
- Super 6 just got bigger with more money to the jackpot January 23, 2020
- Family hotel in St Lucia helps family islands in Bahamas January 23, 2020
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020