Share This On:
Castries, Saint Lucia, January 30 – LIME today announced it will be launching the new BlackBerry® Z10 smartphone powered by BlackBerry® 10 across the region later this year.
The new BlackBerry Z10 is the first BlackBerry smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, offering customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to a customer’s needs.
“As one of the first companies to offer BlackBerry service in the Caribbean we are very excited to introduce another revolution from RIM to LIME customers. The BlackBerry 10 platform is a highly anticipated mobile experience which demonstrates RIM’s attention and response to consumer demand. This is one of the most exciting offers smartphone users worldwide will get this year, and social media everywhere, including across the region, is already buzzing with expectations,” explained Grace Silvera, LIME’s Regional Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Communications.
“The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone delivers a powerful new platform for BlackBerry customers. Combined with the network and service plans from LIME, BlackBerry Z10 customers will be delighted with a re-invented communication experience, seamless multitasking, easy access to multiple social networks, and the peace of mind that BlackBerry security gives them,” said Carlo Chiarello, EVP, Global Smartphone Business at RIM.
BlackBerry 10 is a re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry platform that creates a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience. BlackBerry 10 gives customers a faster and smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs. Every feature, every gesture, and every detail is designed to keep customers moving and includes advancements such as:
- Peek and Flow into the BlackBerry Hub – A new mobile computing paradigm where what matters to customers is always only one swipe away
- Keyboard – Understands and adapts to customers, so they can type faster and more accurately
- BBM™ (BlackBerry® Messenger) – Allows customers to share things with the people that matter to them in an instant
- BlackBerry® Balance™ technology – Protects what is important to customers and the businesses they work for
More Finance/Business Stories
- Republic Bank (EC) meets Saint Lucia business community February 20, 2020
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020