Share This On:
In February and March, LIME customers with an outstanding balance can get up to 80 percent of their outstanding debt wiped clean.
This initiative comes against the backdrop of difficult economic times, and Saint Lucia and the Caribbean’s leading full-service telecommunications company is going out of its way to help its customers settle and reconnect their LIME service.
The company is introducing a Debt Amnesty Programme that gives every residential and business landline, internet, mobile and LIME TV customer with an overdue balance owing for one year or more, the opportunity to have up to 80 percent of those unpaid bills cleared completely.
Customers are encouraged to take advantage of this special offer by visiting any LIME store or calling the Credit Control Department at 453-9227 for more details.
“We understand that some of our customers may have problems paying all of their service bills,” said Chris Williams, LIME St. Lucia general manager.
“We will always try to help customers who are trying to pay. This special amnesty offer is generous and far-reaching. It is a way of providing customers with the support they need to help them gain peace of mind and get back on track by having their service reactivated debt-free and hassle-free.”
More Finance/Business Stories
- Saint Lucia National Trade Facilitation Roadmap January 23, 2020
- Super 6 just got bigger with more money to the jackpot January 23, 2020
- Family hotel in St Lucia helps family islands in Bahamas January 23, 2020
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020