Share This On:
LIME has come to the assistance of citizens who were affected by the storm that devastated the island on Christmas Eve.
The company has arranged for the distribution of over 550 cases of bottled water to residents in Bexon, Canaries and Anse La Raye.
Bexon, Canaries and Anse La Raye were among the worst-hit areas, with numerous residents affected by massive flooding and landslides. Working through community development officers yesterday, LIME and Blue Waters provided 170 cases of water for distribution to the residents. Another shipment of water is being arranged for distribution in Soufriere.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019
- Alvina Reynolds launches her first book December 5, 2019
- Closure of CSA Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Entrepreneurs well pleased about ISL’s southern meet-up December 5, 2019