Share This On:
Last month, LIME introduced MyPlan postpaid mobile, a flexible, affordable package starting at just $49.99 and customizable to the user’s needs and personality.
MyPlan includes voice, text messages and data, and gives users the option to tailor the plan to suit with bolt-ons, and even to share a plan with multiple users, be they friends, family or colleagues.
Now, though, LIME is offering even more with MyPlan. Saint Lucia and the Caribbean’s leading telecommunications service provider has announced that unused MyPlan data will be rolled over into the following month. If a customer has not consumed the full data allocation, the extra amount will be available at the start of the new subscription period.
This latest addition to MyPlan is unprecedented, not just with LIME, but in telecommunications in the Caribbean. With the launch earlier this year of Saint Lucia’s first 4G mobile data network, and a slew of exciting and affordable data-capable handsets, LIME is poised to serve the needs of the Saint Lucian market like no other company possibly can.
LIME General Manager Chris Williams says this latest tweak to MyPlan has huge potential for customers. “Customers are familiar with rollover minutes and rollover text messages,” he explains, “but rollover data is a new concept for the region. But it’s important that we keep innovating, as Saint Lucia’s fastest network, with the best rates for talk and text.”
Data allocations range from 500MB to 5GB with MyPlan. MyPlan also includes international minutes that can be used for calls to any local or regional network, mobile and landline, as well as to the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and UK landlines. Text messages can be sent to local, regional and international numbers.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Solidarity gathering to mark swift conclusion of negotiations December 11, 2019
- SNL gifts lucky player with SUV this Christmas December 10, 2019
- OECS announces inaugural Sustainable Development Movement December 9, 2019
- Jade Mountain food gets top French honors December 9, 2019
- The Competitiveness Agenda for St. Lucia in its final stage December 9, 2019
- Notice: SLASPA extended operating hours December 6, 2019
- ICAO – International Civil Aviation Day statement December 6, 2019