Share This On:
Craig Pounder is looking forward to sporting his fabulous Samsung Galaxy S4 after winning the coveted handset in LIME’s January Text to Win promotion.
Pounder is thrilled to be the lucky winner. A hospitality worker, he said he was surprised when he got the call from the RCI studios last Friday. He expressed his heartfelt thanks to LIME and pledged that he would always remain a LIME customer.
“I feel very proud to be a member of the LIME family and I’m certainly happy I took advantage of the opportunity to text and win! I look forward to taking part in more LIME promotions and I would definitely encourage others to do the same,” Pounder said.
There are lots more fantastic prizes to be won in LIME’s Double the Value – Double the Love’ Valentine promotion when you sign up for any LIME service, pay any LIME bill in full and on time, buy an Alcatel 10.41 or Alcatel T’Pop phone, or TopUp at least $10 on your prepaid mobile at any of thousands of TopUp vendors islandwide or online. You could win a night for two at Body Holiday by LeSPORT, including dinner and spa treatment plus a fashion makeover inclusive of clothing, shoes and a hairdo and more.
You can also text the word LOVE to 2929 up to Valentine’s Day to enter for a chance to win his and hers Alcatel T’Pop 4010A smartphones. You also get a chance to win his and hers iPhone handsets – a gold Iphone 5s for him and a pink iPhone 5c for her – when you sign up for any LIME service, pay any LIME bill in full and on time, buy an Alcatel 10.41 or Alcatel T’Pop phone, or TopUp $10 or more on your prepaid mobile at any of thousands of TopUp vendors islandwide or online.
That’s not all; if you buy an Alcatel 10.41 for just $190 by February 13, you can get a second one for half the price. The qualifying customers must sign up for a MyPlan voice bolt-on to get the 50 percent discount on a second phone. The T’Pop is only $299, and you must sign up for a a data bolt-on to get the 50 percent discount on a second handset.
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly