(PRESS RELEASE) – With the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), LIAT has recognized that your travel plans may be affected. LIAT is therefore allowing passengers whose travel may be affected to make changes and cancellations.
LIAT will waive the change and cancellation fees for passengers travelling between March 12th and June 30th, 2020.
• The waiver applies to passengers who have booked tickets on/before March 31st, 2020.
• The applicable travel dates must be between March 12th and June 30th, 2020.
• Passengers who have booked via travel agencies must contact their travel agencies to make the necessary changes/cancellations.
• In case of changes to your booking, LIAT will change the booking to a future date of travel within the range of LIAT’s schedule with no penalties.
• Passengers may also choose to cancel their trip and receive a full credit. Passengers may apply this credit towards the purchase of a new ticket * within one year from the original issue date. Applicable fare differences may apply for new travel dates.
To call toll free from destinations within the Caribbean 1-888-844-LIAT (5428)
For those calling Antigua from other countries 1-268-480-6200
For those calling within Antigua please telephone 480-5582 For those calling from Barbados 1-246-434-5428
For those calling from Guyana 592-222-1725/26
For those calling from Puerto Rico/USVI 1-866 549-5428
E-mail: [email protected]
LIAT will continue to monitor the situation and advise passengers of any changes to this policy.
*Terms and conditions apply. Credits may not be used toward promotional fares. Valid until March 31st 2020