Share This On:
ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – LIAT wishes to advise its customers and the general public of the following flight cancellations for tomorrow as the airline’s operations continue to be impacted by the passage of Tropical Storm Chantal:
· LI 704 – Trinidad/Grenada
· LI 761 – Grenada/Trinidad
· LI 760 – Trinidad/St. Vincent
· LI 766 – Barbados/St. Lucia/Antigua
LI 309 has been rescheduled to depart Antigua at 7:30 pm.
Passengers travelling tomorrow are asked to check the LIAT website, the LIAT Facebook Page, their local LIAT office, or to call the LIAT Call Centre from Antigua – 1-268-480-5582; toll free from the rest of the Caribbean – 1-888-844-5428 and from Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands – 1-866-549-5428 for information on the status of their flights.
Customers affected by the disruptions who wish to rebook for a later date will be allowed to do so without change fees or fare differences for a period of one week from the date of their original scheduled travel. Following the one-week grace period, passengers will be required to pay applicable fare and change fees when re-booking.
LIAT also wishes to advise that passengers who decide to travel but are unable to complete their journey due to disruption caused by weather conditions, will not be provided with meals, transportation, hotel accommodation etc. Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact the respective carriers.
LIAT regrets any inconvenience caused as a result of the passage of the storm.
More Weather/Natural Disaster Stories
- When the earth starts to shake – NEMO offers advice January 10, 2020
- NEMO appeals to Saint Lucians to be prepared for earthquakes January 9, 2020
- Saint Lucia, region to be affected by heavy seas January 8, 2020
- Another earthquake shakes several islands January 8, 2020
- WHO urges southern hemisphere countries to prepare for heatwaves January 7, 2020
- Earthquake rocks Saint Lucia, Dominica and Martinique: report December 26, 2019