Share This On:
The affected flights are:
· LI 524 – Barbados/St. Lucia/Dominica/Antigua
· LI 509 – St. Maarten/Dominica/ St. Vincent
· LI 309 – Antigua/St. Lucia/Trinidad
· LI 565 – Dominica/St. Lucia/Barbados
· LI 776 – Trinidad/St. Lucia/Antigua
The new routings will be as follows:
· LI 524 – Barbados/Antigua
· LI 509 – St. Maarten/St. Vincent
· LI 309 – Antigua/Trinidad
· LI 565 – Dominica/Barbados
· LI 776 – Trinidad/Antigua
Passengers travelling today are asked to contact the LIAT Call Centre from Antigua – 1-268-480-5582; toll free from the rest of the Caribbean – 1-888-844-5428 and from Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands – 1-866-549-5428 for information on the status of their flights.
Customers affected by the disruptions who wish to rebook for a later date will be allowed to do so without change fees or fare differences for a period of one week from the date of their original scheduled travel. Following the one-week grace period, passengers will be required to pay applicable fare and change fees when re-booking.
LIAT also wishes to advise that passengers who decide to travel but are unable to complete their journey due to disruption caused by weather conditions, will not be provided with meals, transportation, hotel accommodation etc. Passengers with onward connections are advised to contact the respective carriers.
LIAT regrets any inconvenience caused as a result of the passage of the storm. Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our passengers and crew.
Passengers are advised to continue monitoring radio stations and www.liat.com for further updates.
More General Stories
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019
- UN Climate Action Summit addresses the plight of SIDS October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia Fire Service receives US$120,000 donation from Korea October 1, 2019