Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) last week launched a targeted romance campaign in the greater Miami area, titled “Let Saint Lucia Inspire Your Love Story.”
The promotional campaign included web-based advertising on nbcmiami.com, and an interview special on the NBC Miami morning show “6 in the Mix” with SLTA’s Director of Marketing in the USA, Kelly Fontenelle-Clarke.
The promotion also includes a full digital advertising takeover of the NBC Miami website on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14. The advertising features declarative statements which build on the island’s reputation as a leading world romance destination.
The show host and Ms. Fontenelle-Clark discussed the island’s romantic appeal and the diversity of accommodation that makes the island an ideal destination for couples seeking a private retreat, or families looking for a vacation with a touch of romance.
Strengthening the case for travel to Saint Lucia, the SLTA Director of Marketing highlighted the ease and affordability of travel with daily airlift out of Miami and the upcoming Saint Lucia Jazz Festival as part of the myriad reasons why visitors should choose Saint Lucia for their next vacation.
NBC Miami is one of South Florida’s leading news stations, reaching tens of millions of Floridians and over 5 million unique visitors per month visiting its web page.
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools