Share This On:
(SNO) — A 23-year-old Leslie Land, Castries resident is scheduled to appear in court later this month after he was charged for being armed with a machete, according to reliable sources.
Raheem Louis was arrested by a City Police officer on Sunday, Nov. 4, around 1:30 p.m. at Constitution Park in Castries, after the cop discovered the machete hidden in his trousers during a search.
Louis was formally charged and received station bail in the sum of $500.
He is scheduled to appear in court on November 30, 2018.
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM
- Fond Doux Plantation & Resort wins ‘America’s Most Eco-Friendly Hotel’ award November 9, 2019 1:45 PM
- VIDEO: Schoolgirls, two women fight at Castries fast food outlet November 9, 2019 1:17 PM
- Cow thief arrested by Anse La Raye police November 8, 2019 10:20 PM