Share This On:
(SNO) — A 23-year-old Leslie Land, Castries resident is scheduled to appear in court later this month after he was charged for being armed with a machete, according to reliable sources.
Raheem Louis was arrested by a City Police officer on Sunday, Nov. 4, around 1:30 p.m. at Constitution Park in Castries, after the cop discovered the machete hidden in his trousers during a search.
Louis was formally charged and received station bail in the sum of $500.
He is scheduled to appear in court on November 30, 2018.
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM