Share This On:
(JAMAICA OBSERVER) — Attorney-at-law Williams Hines, 65, otherwise called ‘Baldie’, of Greenside, Falmouth in Trelawny and Mona, in St Andrew has been reported missing.
He is of dark complexion, slim build and is about 170 centimetres (5 feet 7 inches) tall.
Reports from the Falmouth police are that Hines was last seen at home in Trelawny about 11:00 am on Sunday, January 6 and has not been heard from since. His mode of dress at the time he went missing is unknown.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Williams Hines is being asked to contact the Falmouth police at 876-954-3271, police 119 emergency number or the nearest police station.
No photograph of Williams Hines was made available at the time of this publication.
- Jamaica: Western high schools prepare for partial resumption of classes
- Jamaica: Mother and daughter killed 12 years apart
- Jamaica: Jodian Fearon funeral set for Saturday
- Jamaica: 15-year-old drowns during river trip
- Fewer Jamaican teachers died since schools were closed says JTA president
- Jamaica records 10th COVID-19 death
- Jamaica: Seven people in prison for over 40 years each without trial — INDECOM
- Jamaican teen suicide shocks family
- Jamaica: Woman says pastor set “bloodsucking demons” on her family