Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – KM2CARES, a charitable organization within KM2 Solutions in Union, will again distribute Gift Baskets to three homes for the Elderly and incapacitated in St Lucia.
On Wednesday December 21st KM2CARES committee members will deliver baskets containing contributions made by the employees of KM2 Solutions.
This year we were able to fill 21 baskets which will allow us to provide 7 baskets for each of the 3 homes we will visit. The homes are the Marian’s Home, The St Lucy’s Home and the Adelaide Home.
Each yearKM2CARES focuses on 2 community initiatives; The Annual Back To School initiative and the Christmas Baskets for the Elderly initiative.
We are happy to be able to assist our fellow St Lucians and we hope to be able to continue and increase our donations each year as we grow.
“We make a Living by what we Get but We make a Life by what we Give”
More General Stories
- DASH Independence Colour Run 2020 – Ready, set, go! January 17, 2020
- Book fair opens for Nobel Laureate Festival January 16, 2020
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020
- PM Chastanet wishes Saint Lucians a prosperous new year January 2, 2020
- Castries Lions bring Christmas cheer to the less fortunate December 30, 2019
- SALCC gives back to the community December 24, 2019
- Fish cleaners in Laborie get high praise December 20, 2019