Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Education districts two and three combined their efforts in one location this year to help serve parents registering their children for kindergarten.
The partnership provided all essential components including placements, verification and the printing of documents, in order to avoid the hassle of having to visit multiple agencies.
The ministries of education and health also combined their efforts at the registration exercise at the CSA Centre to ensure that children who were being registered had received the required vaccinations and health checks ahead of the academic year 2020/2021.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM