Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Department of Education wishes to inform parents and guardians that applications for admission to Kindergarten Classes at schools within the Castries basin are currently being processed.
The schools of choice are Anglican Infant, Ave Marie Girls’ Infant, Bishop Charles Gachet R.C, Carmen Rene Memorial, Camille Henry Memorial, Gordon and Walcott Memorial, Mon -Du-Don Combined, R.C. Boys’ Infant and Vide Bouteille Primary.
Details of the assignment of students to the schools of choice will be made available to the Early Childhood Centre that the child attends at the reopening of school for the Third Term.
Information pertaining to students who were not registered at any of the Early Childhood Centres will be made available to parents and guardians through the Department of Education.
The Department would like to thank all parents and guardians for their patience and continued co-operation during this time.
- SALCC teaches English to Cuban medical personnel
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Annual Breakfast for Education canceled; virtual fundraiser to be held in its place
- Saint Lucia to re-open school for Grade 6 and Form 5 students on June 3
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Saint Lucian elected to ‘largest philanthropy dedicated to improving health in US’
- Saint Lucian public gets virtual library service during COVID-19 quarantine
- Saint Lucian students to write CXC exams in July 2020
- Education ministry addresses fake news about e-book distribution