Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – As momentum continue to build for the South Castries Celebrating Champions T20 Festival Match in Belair this coming Saturday, the teams Jono Cobras and Sammy Lions are busy finalizing their teams.
The Jono Cobras have added to their line up national female player Maria David, as well as former national players Alleyne and Alvin Prosper and Esau Gabriel. Basil Rodgers, a sports activist of the area has been signed up as part of the back room staff.
Former national wicket keeper batsman Gasper Prosper, former national player wade Clovis, former national youth player Stephen Naitram and national female youth captain Nerissa Crafton have been signed up by the Lions. Tyrone Harris manager of the victorious Central Castries T20 will form part of the Lions back room staff along with sports administrator Stephen ‘Stilo’ Paul.
Sponsors associated with the teams and event is also expected to be released in the coming days.
More Sports Stories
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019
- Saint Lucian basketballer goes pro October 18, 2019
- Sea Jays emerge victorius at Capri-Sun Short Course Nationals October 18, 2019
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019
- El Salvador beat Saint Lucia in Concacaf Nations League action October 15, 2019
- SLHTA to welcome home Saint Lucia’s gold medallist Levern Spencer October 14, 2019