Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – As momentum continue to build for the South Castries Celebrating Champions T20 Festival Match in Belair this coming Saturday, the teams Jono Cobras and Sammy Lions are busy finalizing their teams.
The Jono Cobras have added to their line up national female player Maria David, as well as former national players Alleyne and Alvin Prosper and Esau Gabriel. Basil Rodgers, a sports activist of the area has been signed up as part of the back room staff.
Former national wicket keeper batsman Gasper Prosper, former national player wade Clovis, former national youth player Stephen Naitram and national female youth captain Nerissa Crafton have been signed up by the Lions. Tyrone Harris manager of the victorious Central Castries T20 will form part of the Lions back room staff along with sports administrator Stephen ‘Stilo’ Paul.
Sponsors associated with the teams and event is also expected to be released in the coming days.
More Sports Stories
- DASH 2020 set for weekend launch January 21, 2020
- Hero CPL announces tournament’s economic impact on St Lucia January 21, 2020
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020
- West Indies U-19s all but qualify for semi-finals at World Cup January 20, 2020
- Simmons, Pollard, Bravo give West Indies series-levelling win January 20, 2020
- St Lucia Tennis Association to host first annual awards ceremony January 15, 2020
- 10th World ARC sets sail from Saint Lucia January 13, 2020